Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Today we celebrate our Independence Day

August 15th was the last day of work at our Khar office (yes, the media industry always works even on national holidays) - we were moving to a new location (and still are in between locations) and new identity - Plan B Productions (Via Earth Reloaded would have been way cooler)..

And I felt like taking pictures of our place of work.. cos' it was cool.. Didn't have enough memory space (only 16MB) otherwise would have taken photos of the girls loo too.. damn cool it was.. if someone's desperate to see what it looks like I can still go back and take a picture.. :D

I did an overnight cos' I had to back up some data in addition to last minute episode changes.. 16th evening while waiting for the rain to subside I watched Silent Hill along with a colleague (her verdict - she wanted two hours of her life back). I'm never watching a movie with Rhea again - not because she didn't like this one - but because every 5 minutes she was like "What happens next?" "Does he die?" "What? Why? How?" AAARGH.. shouldn't have told her I'd already watched the movie :)

Anyway, old office.. I'll miss ya..

Mango, 3rd Floor


Was our office cool or was it cool?


Imacs rule


In my 6 months here I've only watched this TV Twice


TV room vertical view


And I haven't shaved since


Big Screen, I'll miss you..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TV in the sky....sweet.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home